Articles - America's Custom Home Builders
Expected Temperature & Precipitation Pattern Across the Nation
- The late autumn / early winter months are expected to get off to a cold start – with the best possibility of early season snow during the last ten days of November through the first half of December.
- Much of the eastern half of the nation is expected to see temperatures average well below normal during the vast majority of the winter as a whole, continuing through at least February.
- The heart of the cold anomalies will be found across the Interior Northeast & Ohio Valley early on before likely shifting westward toward the Upper Midwest / Northern Plains during the second half of winter.
- Generally variable temperatures are expected across the Intermountain West – with readings likely averaging above normal closer to the coast across the Pacific Northwest.
- Although liquid precipitation is expected to average below normal for the Ohio Valley & Midwest, similar years featured snowfall close to or even slightly above normal.
- A combination of cold temperatures and a favorable storm track should result in above average snowfall for much of the Eastern Seaboard – with the biggest storm threat during the first half of the season.
- The Southeast will see an active pattern – increasing their odds of significant snow and/or ice events.
The winter of 2014 -where we saw record-breaking low temperatures and snowfalls- is probably the furtherest thing from your mind right now; however, it’s important to solve roof problems and resolve roof damage as quickly as possible. If you notice any sign of roof problems or roof damage, please contact America’s Custom Home Builders at 847.724.0300.View All Articles
- Current Projects
- Commercial Remodel and Addition of Eye Specialists of Illinois in Park Ridge
- New Construction on Wolfram in Chicago
- Interior remodel 5214 N Paulina Chicago
- New Home Addition – Francisco in Chicago
- Commercial Build Out of Retina Surgical Center in Niles
- Interior Demolition of Advanced Skin and MOHS Surgery Center in Morton Grove
- Completed Projects
- Commercial Addition at BP Gas Station in Waukegan
- Commercial Build Out of Retina Institute of Illinois in Huntley
- Commercial Build Out of Hollywood Trendz Hair Salon in Addison
- Commerical Build Out of Four Seasons Steak & Grill in Addison
- Commercial Build Out of Alara Designer's Boutique in Addison
- Commerical Build Out of New York Chaat in Addison
- Community Animal Rescue Effort's new Shelter and Adoption center at 4927 Main in Skokie
- Custom Pergola in Park Ridge
- Commercial Facade Renovations for 969 Elmhurst in Des Plaines
Featured New House Construction Projects:
511 N Branch Rd., Glenview, IL
Ridgelee Rd., Highland Park, IL
Mango Ave., Morton Grove, IL
Navajo Ave., Lincolnwood, IL
Custom Home, Echo Lane, Glenview, IL
7025 N. Keating Ave., Lncolnwood, IL
6933 N. Keating Ave., Lincolnwood, IL
6930 Kedvale Ave., Lincolnwood, IL
Navajo Ave. in Lincolnwood Towers
6931 N. Keating Ave., Lincolnwood, IL
Cleveland Ave., Lincoln Park, Chicagoview all featured projects»
It was a very nice experience working with America ‘s Custom Home Builders and you guys were really very professional & outstanding in delivering the complete project to me with my family’s expectations. Once again thank you so much for […]
– Gulam Mustafa