February 13, 2018
Community Animal Rescue Effort's new Shelter and Adoption center at 4927 Main in SkokieEmail a Friend»
January 25, 2018
We have built the walls for the dog kennels for the Adoption Center at C.A.R.E. in Skokie.
January 5, 2018
The underground plumbing for the sinks and trench drains around the dog kennels has been started.
November 15, 2017
The parking lot has been paved and the parking lot strips have been painted. Now we w need to wait at least 7 days before driving on the new asphalt.
October 3, 2017
The new water service is inside the building and we are back filling where we ran the new water lines from the street to the building with stone.
October 2, 2017
The concrete vault has been installed to protect the valve at the water main in the street, we have brought the water line to the building and are digging inside the building to install the new water line.
September 30, 2017
We have tapped into the main water line across the street and are bringing the new water line to the building.
September 27, 2017
We have started the storm work to replace two existing sinking storm basins in the parking lot.
September 25, 2017
Tuck pointing and power washing of the original building makes the building look brand new again.
September 21, 2017
We have started to demolish the walls to create the wellness area, real life room and the cat feeding and laudry area.
- New Commercial Facade for Teddy Rose and America's Custom Home Builders in Skokie
- Community Animal Rescue Effort's new Shelter and Adoption center at 4927 Main in Skokie
- Interior Renovations on Linden in Winnetka
- Shalimar Plaza – 8 Commerical Store Build Outs
- New Spec Home 937 Echo in Glenview
- New Construction on Mango, Morton Grove
- New Construction Project in Glenview
- Home Addition in Chicago
- Custom Pergola in Park Ridge
- New Construction in Lincoln Park Chicago
- New Porches on Western Ave. in Chicago
- New Public Sidewalk in Village of Golf
- New Soffits, Fascia and Gutters on Rollwind in Glenview
- August 8, 2016 Basement finishing: full kitchen with island for seating, guest suite, bathroom with shower, family room and finished storage room with closets and shelves
- August 1, 2016 New Construction House in Lincolnwood – Completed
Featured New House Construction Projects:
Mango Ave., Morton Grove, IL
1704 Ridgelee Rd., Highland Park, IL
Navajo Ave., Lincolnwood, IL
Custom Home, Echo Lane, Glenview, IL
7025 N. Keating Ave., Lncolnwood, IL
6933 N. Keating Ave., Lincolnwood, IL
6930 Kedvale Ave., Lincolnwood, IL
Navajo Ave. in Lincolnwood Towers
6931 N. Keating Ave., Lincolnwood, IL
Cleveland Ave., Lincoln Park, Chicagoview all featured projects»
Ted & Kathy we’re just great to work with. They built a pergola on my back deck and it came out beautiful. They were onsite sometimes twice a day and were extremely responsive. They both have a great eye for […]
– P.J. Naughton (Google+)